Thursday, August 10, 2006

frooty bruthas

Today ass i was jaunting back from my jobby job's company bbq. me and my cohort andrew got caught up in a torrential downpour. we hid underneath some pizza place awning in greenwich village for about 8 minutes before we started running out of things to say to each other. rather than bask in the awkwardness i decided i was long overdue for one of those walks where you just get completely sopped. i suggested to my fellow coworker who is pretty much a stud... he being from a rural state and an outdoorsman extraordinaire (he looks like the boner pirate in the picture) that we shlep over to our respective gyms and just get wet and have fun in the deluge... in our goodybag there was a neoprene winesack that he put his phone into... i should have heeded this message for my ipod and work receipts for the past two weeks were doomed as i discovered later. anushow we were walking in a storm that was dumping water on us as if were directly below a bathtub faucet and we walked in this for about 12 blocks. i think my coworker is pretty awesome...

anusways, i get to the gym as soaked as a pair of panties worn by a girl that may have peeped a view of my leviathan like raging 1.3 inch penis. i dress into my gay ass shorty shorts only to realize that since my underwear is completely drenched that it made a huge wet spot that made me look like i gots no control of my urethra franklin. now these shorts are so short that if i were to sit on a bench at the gym, i would be exposing a small portion of my wrinkled prune of a nutsack for all of crunch gym's members to view. thus i decided to go into the sauna and lay my dolce & gabbana bikini underwear on the hot rocks in the sauna to quickly dry them. i patiently sat there butt naked in the dry sauna casually flipping my pansy ass panties over the rocks as if it were a piece of flank steak. another buff body came in and caught me and said, "dude! i don't want your underwear stank steaming up the sauna!"

that was a rather awkward moment in the poogene world i have to admit...

i'm actually surprised he could tell it was underwear. it looks more like a headband.

i'm pissed about my ipod.

i just saw immortal beloved and totally beloved it.

beethoven rox!

okay.

thanks!

love you!

fart!

poo!

No comments: