Sunday, August 13, 2006

hairy situation...

look at this isnance public restroom.


hmm...

so. i was shaving me pubes yesterday. not completely mind you, butt just a much needed pruning... now i was mainly concentrating on the area immediately surrounding my humongous penis which is about the same size and shape of a raisin, or a squished roly poly bug...

feel free to use whichever image draws more heat to your loins.

anusways, ass i was maniucuring the the lawn i was at a complete loss as to what to do with my treasure trail. the thigh area i guess i did a gradual fade out. a hi-top fade on the left side actually... butt the treasure trail. i mean. i think i kinda like my stomach hair, butt it looks kinda weird if there is like some hair on my stomach and then below the belt line you got peach fuzz pubes...

do guys with a lot of butt hair ever make cornrows? if i wasn't asian and i had an assload of ass hair, i would totes wanna try that.

also... next time i get head (which at my current pace might happen next may) i've decided that while she doing the said deed, i'm going to cornrow her hair.

i think that would be funny.

raising arizona has firmly reclaimed it's status as my #1 movie of all time...

that's all for today.

epic day at fire island today.... i so wish you were there.

fart!

eugene the poogene!

No comments: