Wednesday, August 09, 2006

orgasm donor


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT KATE!!!!


I can't really talk to you what I want to talk to you about today... so i'll talk some other shit. He tenido mi primero clase en espanol en lunes. Is that right? It's my summer of learning. By the end of this summer I expect to be a master ballerina, surfer, spanish speaker, and gymnasty. It's mi hermana's Kathryn Duyn's birthday today so I'm gunna litter my post with some shots in her tributa.

You know what's great about writing? It makes me more observant towards the world. Like now, I don't only walk outside and shit, I actually walk outside and observe what's going on and wanna write about it.

Like two dudes walking around soho yesterday with their shirts off. There needs to be an explicit rule that guys can't do that. On spring street?!??!?! I mean... who do they think they are!??! ME?

Anushow i dunno why it's more disturbing for me to find to fit handsome guys to be walking around topless then some fat puerto rican dude on in the loisada... is it their motive? i mean yes, i realize it's hot, butt if the guy is fit and handsome and takes off his shirt does that make him an arrogant ass? and if a fat older puerto rican dude does it on avenue c, why is it that it's totally not outta place. And i know it's not because i'm a straight male (forget the fact that i'm writing in pink), because i would think women would find this cheesy too. no? i mean i would much rather hang out with the FPG than the two stellar studs. what if the two stellar homoze are just hot, can they take off their shirts because it's hot and not look like assholes because their abs are almost as ripped as mine?

please don't misunderstand when i say fat puerto rican. i'm just thinking of one neighborhood local int particular...

weird.

hmmm.. dunno. maybe. i doubt it. guys who walk around with their shirts off are in soho are in my book cox, butt i wear things that are pretty obscene so who am i to talk... and in keeping true with my "i should try to love everyone" doctrine on some slight level, i could see myself having a sit down with 'em and talk about whey protein powder. you know... how like isolate protein is metabolized better than concentrate.

anushow.

more later...

fart!

poo!

1 comment:

The Pleasurable Side said...

WHERE'S DA PROOF!!!!!!